The Speech and Motor Neuroscience Group is looking for participants to take part in experiments involving:
· Moving in virtual reality
· Interacting with robot interfaces
· Speaking to computers and robots
· And several other motor tasks.
All participants must:
· Have an email address
· Have very good command of English
Most experiments last between 45 minutes and 3 hours. See online
system for individual study details.
For motor control experiments you must:
· Be right-handed
· Have normal vision or wear glasses that make your vision normal
· Have no neurological or other problems that affect your control of movement
For speech experiments:
Register with the recruitment system and sign up here
This takes place only by web-based automated system.
You first need to register by clicking on the link below:
To schedule yourself for experimental sessions, click on the link below:
Directions to the Lab
All experiments take place B102 in the Speech and Motor Neuroscience Group, Portland Square. See map below:
Copyright © 2005-2014 Ian Howard. All Rights Reserved